- Tuesdays at 10:30 am
- For Children 3 1/2 to 5 years of age
- Includes stories, songs, rhymes, & short films
- Thursdays at 10:30 am
- For Children 2 to 3 1/2 years of age, accompanied by one parent or caregiver
- Includes stories, songs, & rhymes
In addition to storytimes for preschoolers and toddlers, the Library holds various community storytimes throughout the year that are open to all ages. Follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our emails for updates on community storytimes.
Eager Reader is a program for 1st-3rd graders who need extra help with reading practice. Students meet with volunteers once a week to practice reading aloud. Eager Reader is held during the fall and spring semesters for six weeks each and again during summer alongside the Summer Reading Programs
- Toddler Storytime: ages 2 - 3 1/2
- Preschool Storytime: ages 3 1/2 - 5
- Eager Reader: grades 1-3
- Summer Reading Program: grades 1-6
- Teen Summer Reading Program: grades 7-12
Enrollment is underway for summer programs. Click here for a full list of dates & times.