- Tuesdays at 10:30 am
- For Children 3 1/2 to 5 years of age
- Includes stories, songs, rhymes, & short films
- Thursdays at 10:30 am
- For Children 2 to 3 1/2 years of age, accompanied by one parent or caregiver
- Includes stories, songs, & rhymes
In addition to storytimes for preschoolers and toddlers, the Library holds various community storytimes throughout the year that are open to all ages. Follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our emails for updates on community storytimes.
Eager Reader is a program for 1st-3rd graders who need extra help with reading practice. Students meet with volunteers once a week to practice reading aloud. Eager Reader is held during the fall and spring semesters for six weeks each and again during summer alongside the Summer Reading Programs
In TinkerLab, kids of all ages work individually or in small groups on a variety of STEAM-based projects. (STEAM = Science - Technology - Engineering - Art - Math). Parents need to sign a TinkerLab agreement, and children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult. Sessions are held about twice a month during the school year & weekly during the summer. For specific dates & times, click the calendar link at the bottom of this page.
- Toddler Storytime: ages 2 - 3 1/2
- Preschool Storytime: ages 3 1/2 - 5
- Eager Reader: grades 1-3
- Summer Reading Program: grades 1-6
- Teen Summer Reading Program: grades 7-12
- TinkerLab: ages 1 - 100
Enrollment for summer programs will begin May 1.